10.05.2015

18 B-day

 

 Hello! Just needed to try up my new number dies I always wanted.
I love them! They are BIG and great! I already know I will use them a lot.
Since I didn't make my DT card for STB because of my health issues, 
I am posting it now, a little bit late but there is still time for you to join us at the challenge:
This is so amazing technique, can't wait to see your projects!
My twin cards are both for the most important B-day which is 18!







 I'd like to join the challenges:
Challenge#123 Anything Goes/Let's Celebrate
SOS#200: Big, Bold & Beautiful
Muse Challenge#116 


Challenge#30 


Niniejszym dorzucam się do Wyzwanie Tematyczne: Urodziny w Diabelskim Młynie




10 komentarzy:

  1. Love them both equally! Great job with the topping Macarena....take care of yourself and I will keep praying for you! Big Hugs too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I like how you've shown us the same idea two ways! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Love your take on the Muse challenge! Beautiful cards.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Its always so exciting to finally get some products you've wanted for so long. Bet you will be using them all the time for the next few weeks!! Your cards look fantastic and I can see why you love those dies. The papers you've used are gorgeous too. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

      Usuń
  4. Love your designs for all three of your cards! You are already getting good use of your big numbers! I like that you used BIG layers, off the edge and at wonky angles! The twine is a really nice detail! So pleased you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Celebrate]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Cool cards - one has a more masculine and the other one a more feminine feel - cool dies!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love those number dies and your cards are awesome! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Well done in both instances! Your project definitely meets the criteria for Big, Bold, and Beautiful! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. These are so gorgeous! What a fabulous idea. Love them.

    OdpowiedzUsuń