06.06.2016

Summer Garden - Simon Monday Challenge



What a beautiful challenge we have for you this hot Monday.

SUMMER GARDEN

This is hat I really love: flowers, nature, birdsongs, butterflies...
It was so much pleasure and fun to make this project for today's 
I encourage you to join the fun and you could be a lucky winner of 
$50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Store.  

Today we are showcasing Paper Artsy fabulous and unique products!

 The Paper Artsy stamps are adorable. I love my Jofy Mini.
I started with the grass made with Mini Well Rounded stencil, white gesso melted with Lindy's Stamp Fresh Lime spray. 
Than I stamped the flower several times and colored them with Distress Inks
I stamped some additional flower heads and glued them with 3D dots randomly. 
I gave some shadow to the flowers with Hickory Smoke Distress Crayon.
The background was made with the same stencil and Distress Inks.
Finally I put some gesso through the Mini Tiny Circles stencil.
The last step was to choose the Rub-Ons and give a glossy to the flowers.








14 komentarzy:

  1. I love this, Macarena! The background is amazing and I love the pop of the red flowers. Beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I do love those JOFY minis, and I love how zingy and fresh the colours are here against the fab textured background.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I adore this stamp! Your work is fantastic, love the white background and all the textures you've added! red flowers are perfect! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love your tag, Macarena! So much lovely texture and the bright flowers remind me of the poppies blooming right now!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh Marzena, how do I love this??? Let me count the ways! Swirls, splats, poppies... this is a wonderful make and looks exactly like a California summer garden!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. beautiful tags Marzena...love the soft colours of the background and wow those poppies just pop...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. beautiful tags Marzena...love the soft colours of the background and wow those poppies just pop...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This tag is fabulous, Marzena! Love the primary colors! The pop of red is gorgeous! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. What a fabulous tag, Marzena...the colours are just amazing and I love the pop of red from the flowers against that wonderful background! Gorgeous work! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is one of my favorite projects of yours yet! I adore the way you built up all of those fun patterns in the background and the red flowers pop so beautifully! I also thought it was very clever of you to make some of the flowers dimensional, too. This reminds me of when I lived in England and would see those cheerful red poppies blooming. You did an amazing job on this piece!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Wow, such a beautiful tag! I love the red flowers, wonderful textured background and the way you did the bottom. Just gorgeous!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Your tag is so beautiful, Macarena. The colors and textures are amazing. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń