30.01.2017

Pets Corner



Good Monday everyone!


What a cute challenge we have today for you:

PETS CORNER

Isn't it sweet? Since we all love animals I guess the challenge is great!
Join us showcasing your private pet or just a project with any pet. 


As always you can be a winne of $50 and ten spend it at SSS Store!
Don't think twice, both the challenge and the price are awesome!


My friend asked me to make a card for the vet of their dog.
I am absolutely much more into cats than dogs but this dog I love.
His name is Funfel (he even owns a fanpage!) 
and is a veeeeery adorable golden retriever.
 I had so great time making this card for them hoping his vet enjoys it.


The background was stamped with Grid stamp and embossed with White Powder. I really love this SSS stamp for its simplicity allowing to make 
so many versions of background using watercoloring. Since the leaves are quite strong in colors and Funfel is a clear biscuit color, the background had to be soft and delicate so I mixed Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen


Funfel is made with Crazy Dogs set and painted with Oil Pastel Crayons 
and has a touch of Glitter Clear Wink of Stella pen (which is addictive, I absolutely LOVE it). Since Funfel always wear bandanas of diferent colors, I need to do it as well :-)


The beautiful Tattered Leaves were covered with gesso with the "kissing" technique so they looks like they have natural veins. For coloring I used all the green shades I have with a touch of dark brown. 
The name was cut out from Core'dinations paper with Alphanumeric die set. 


Products used: