30.01.2017

Pets Corner



Good Monday everyone!


What a cute challenge we have today for you:

PETS CORNER

Isn't it sweet? Since we all love animals I guess the challenge is great!
Join us showcasing your private pet or just a project with any pet. 


As always you can be a winne of $50 and ten spend it at SSS Store!
Don't think twice, both the challenge and the price are awesome!


My friend asked me to make a card for the vet of their dog.
I am absolutely much more into cats than dogs but this dog I love.
His name is Funfel (he even owns a fanpage!) 
and is a veeeeery adorable golden retriever.
 I had so great time making this card for them hoping his vet enjoys it.


The background was stamped with Grid stamp and embossed with White Powder. I really love this SSS stamp for its simplicity allowing to make 
so many versions of background using watercoloring. Since the leaves are quite strong in colors and Funfel is a clear biscuit color, the background had to be soft and delicate so I mixed Tumbled Glass and Antique Linen


Funfel is made with Crazy Dogs set and painted with Oil Pastel Crayons 
and has a touch of Glitter Clear Wink of Stella pen (which is addictive, I absolutely LOVE it). Since Funfel always wear bandanas of diferent colors, I need to do it as well :-)


The beautiful Tattered Leaves were covered with gesso with the "kissing" technique so they looks like they have natural veins. For coloring I used all the green shades I have with a touch of dark brown. 
The name was cut out from Core'dinations paper with Alphanumeric die set. 


Products used:




  

 

14 komentarzy:

  1. super cute card Macarena, I am sure the vet will love this! the whole design is adorable ❤️­čÉż

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Adorable card, Macarena! I love the scarf you made for the dog and the texture on the leaves is fabulous. The vet is going to love the card, who wouldn't?

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is such a wonderful card! The colors are gorgeous and the way you did the background grid with the white embossing powder is absolute genius! The whole thing came together so perfectly and I'm already planning on stealing most of these great ideas you used! Thanks for always being inspiring!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. No tak moja droga- jak Ty takie prace dla doktor├│w tworzysz- to ja Ci─Ö na si┼é─Ö zapisuj─Ö do mojej poradni????A tak swoj─ů drog─ů to zdrowia ┼╝ycz─Ö i nieustannej weny- czuj─Ö si─Ö dumna ogl─ůdaj─ůc Twoje prace na blogu Simon says.....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Clever design and I absolutely adore the little handkerchief that you made him!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hi! Long time, no see! The leaves stole the show here... I'm totally hoping I remember your technique... and do it half as well. They are awesome!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Awesome card Macarena! Wonderful texture on your leaves, and cool that you made it for your friend's vet! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I love the grid background, the tattered leaves, and the scarf around the sweet dog's neck!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Adorable card! I adore the background and the touch of red is fabulous! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Fabulous card, Marzena and I am in love with that background, it's gorgeous and works so well with the cute dog surrounded by all those leaves! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Wonderful card Marzena! I love those textures leaves the cute dog is sitting among, and the grid background is stunning too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. love the background you created and the expression on this crazy dog's face makes me smile...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń