06.02.2017

Young At Heart



I really like Mondays just because of this SSS Monday Challenge 
we have each week sharing our love for crafting, inspiring each other.



This week is a first Monday of the month so we are showcasing specific company products and today let me present SIMON SAYS STAMP!
I love to work with their dies and stamps and stencils and other stuff.
It's a pity the SSS products are not available in Poland, right?

This week the thme of the challenge is 

YOUNG AT HEART

This could be anything, birthday, valentine's day, wedding, love, hearts...
You do not have to use SSS products but if you have some 
we would love to see them on your projects!

As every week you can become a winner of $50 spending it at SSS store!


I have made 2 Valentine's Day cards, male and female 
using the Simon Says Stamp Mosaic Heart Stencil.



This is the first one, the male in blues:


The background is a watercolor paper sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang 
sprays with addition of Ecoline Liquid Watercolors. 
I stamped it gently with Out Loud stamps and then with 
some leaves from Spring Flowers stamps set by SSS. 
As an embellishment I used black Nuvo Drops.  


The focal point is Mosaic Heart stencil and texture paste. 
I love how big and bold is the heart making this whole card itself.
The sentiment was cut out from the black cardstock. 


Here we have another one in red.
All the techniques were the same as for the previous card.

The word YOU was managed with letters from Stay Strong die :-)
  


Products used:






17 komentarzy:

  1. Ty wiesz, Marzenka, że uwielbiam Twoje prace za ich nietuzinkowość...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love both of your cards, Macarena! The backgrounds are fabulous and I love how you used the twine on the blue card. So pretty!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Both are wonderful Macarena with a great sense of energy. Love your use of the Simon products. Nicola x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous cards Macarena, I love both colourways and the textures and details are fabulous. LOVE them :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow! Beautiful set of cards, Macarena! They look so different just by changing the colors. Love the layers of stamping, the mosaic heart, and the bits of doodling. hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love what you did with both of these cards! Thank you for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I really love these, Macarena! I like how you used bold colors and all of those wonderfully graphic squares! And it was a real treat to see this same theme in two totally different color palettes. You are such a versatile artist and I adore this clever new twist on Valentine's Day cards!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Looks wonderful! How did you manage to make mosaic in 3d?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Absolutely gorgeous canvases! I love the bold colors you went with :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. these are both really marvelous cards!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Two beautiful and vibrant cards and I adore how you've made one for him, and one for her but love how they look so totally different by just using slight variations and the different colours! Gorgeous... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Both cards are gorgeous, Macarena. I love the beautiful stenciled hearts and the pretty colors you created. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. I can't choose what projects I love more. I adore them both! Colors and design are outstanding, great work! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. gorgeous cards Macarena...love the bright colours...fabulous texture and the little details you added...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Such stunning cards Macarena!! Love the colours, all the texture and little details, such as the doodling around the stencilled squares.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. So pretty, Marzena! Love that you've made it in two different colors and design! Amazing! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń