13.03.2017

Handmade Flowers



Hi everyone! What a wonderful theme we have for this week at 

HANDMADE FLOWERS



Don't you love to make your own flowers for projects?
Just the color and size and shape exactly how you need them to be.
I love to make my very 3D flowers a lot.
Just join us this week and show us your flowers!

As always you could be a winner of a $50 voucher and then
spend it in a fantastic Simon Says Stamp Store!


Here below I will point out all the steps I took to make my flowers:


I cut different sizes of Rose Creations Spellbinders die flowers 
from several cardboards and place the stems inside using Tacky Glue.
Then I covered them with a thin layer of White Gesso and let dry.
I colored the flowers with Prima Metallique Paints and after that 
again touched ith a little amount of gesso to give them 
dimension and brightness. 
Here below you can see how they turned out:


And this are pictures of my background made with gesso, Infusions, 
Distress Sprays and Texture Paste and TCW stencil: 


And my Birthday 3D card:



 





Products used:



13 komentarzy:

  1. outstanding card and those metal looking flowers are fabulous!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I adore this card! So artsy and vintage. The flowers are amazing, as is your background. Hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is so pretty, Macarena. I love the color combination and your flowers are gorgeous.

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. You make yellow look marvelous, Macarena! What a beautiful card, and your flowers are amazing, I especially like the white "frosting" on them! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. ooh what a gorgeous card Macarena! the 3D flowers are stunning and I love the background, so very pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Oh wow! Your flowers are absolutely incredible! I love how you made them so rustic and so full of texture. I love all the layers and how you incorporated the metallic touches. You always inspire me with your projects!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous Marzena and those flowers are amazing ~ they have so much depth and detail to them and work so well with the background! Gorgeous work, as always... Hugs <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gorgeous work! You amaze me every week with your creations! you are fantastic to create flowers! These are stunning! Now I need Prima Metallique paints! BArbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Oh, those flowers are amazing!! I love the deep rich metallic colours and how dimensional they are. Beautiful background and colours too. Like Barbara, I also need those paints now. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. wow you have blown me away again...those flowers are stunning...so textured and beautifully detailed...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Your creation is gorgeous, Macarena. Love the beautiful texture on the background and the flowers are fabulous. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. This is so pretty, Marzena! Love the flowers, they really look amazing! The background is stunning too! Love it!! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń