20.03.2017

Layer It Up



Hello everyone!
Is this a first day of SPRING!? 
Oh yeah! Finally! So happy! 
Spring is my favorite season ever!

The other great thing is a brand new SSS Monday Challenge!



This week we ask you to 

LAYER IT UP

Who doesn't love layers, right?
I love them a lot and sometimes just can't stop...
If you love them as much as I do, join us and share your project.
As always you can become a winner of a $50 voucher and spend it 
in the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store



 Here is my very spring, colorful and layered tag.



And this are pictures of layered background building:

 

This is a tag made with leftovers and pieces of cardstocks stamped 
and stenciled that I made someday and left for an other ocassion.
 I wanted to use them all but finally I changed my mind 
and only used the one for the tag background.
Then adhered the Ring Frame die and the circles left from it (thanks, Sandra!)
I applied some corrugared cardboard and randomly twisted twine.
I covered it all with White Gesso.


 Then I played with adding 3 shades of teal sprays and water.
After that I decided to give some contrast to the teal and put some 
Fishtails Frames with watercolor stamped flowers inside.
Finally I covered the tag with a cream tuille to calm down the colors 
and make a base for my word and leaves. That's it! Easy, right?

And some close ups:









Products used: