20.03.2017

Layer It Up



Hello everyone!
Is this a first day of SPRING!? 
Oh yeah! Finally! So happy! 
Spring is my favorite season ever!

The other great thing is a brand new SSS Monday Challenge!



This week we ask you to 

LAYER IT UP

Who doesn't love layers, right?
I love them a lot and sometimes just can't stop...
If you love them as much as I do, join us and share your project.
As always you can become a winner of a $50 voucher and spend it 
in the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store



 Here is my very spring, colorful and layered tag.



And this are pictures of layered background building:

 

This is a tag made with leftovers and pieces of cardstocks stamped 
and stenciled that I made someday and left for an other ocassion.
 I wanted to use them all but finally I changed my mind 
and only used the one for the tag background.
Then adhered the Ring Frame die and the circles left from it (thanks, Sandra!)
I applied some corrugared cardboard and randomly twisted twine.
I covered it all with White Gesso.


 Then I played with adding 3 shades of teal sprays and water.
After that I decided to give some contrast to the teal and put some 
Fishtails Frames with watercolor stamped flowers inside.
Finally I covered the tag with a cream tuille to calm down the colors 
and make a base for my word and leaves. That's it! Easy, right?

And some close ups:









Products used:


18 komentarzy:

  1. Your tag is so pretty and reminds me so much of spring with all the lovely colors and textures. Love it, Macarena!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. a gorgeous tag to welcome Spring!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Lovely layers and fantastic texture, Macarena ... such a pretty tag! Anita :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is such a gorgeous tag, Macarena. The layered embellishments and the colors are fabulous! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Oh my goodness! This is my favorite thing that you've ever made! I am totally in love with this! I'm so impressed with how well you built up the textures and I thought you were especially brilliant in the way that you used those fishtail banner shapes. This could not be more perfect and I would definitely buy this as wallpaper if they sold any!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Lovely springtime layers - I love the light and fun feel of this.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gorgeous tag Macarena! I love the colours and layers, the whole design is absolutely stunning!! ❤️

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Beautiful tag Macarena, and what a transformation of materials you used! Love the wonderful colors and layers, so pretty!! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love those springy colours! Gorgeous tag.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Totally gorgeous tag, Macarena! I love that pieces are coming off the tag and the colors are perfect for Spring! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Your amazing tag makes me think that spring is here! love love love the colors, bold and delicate at the same time! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. You've incorporated so many lovely layers and so much texture on this pretty tag...it's just gorgeous Marzena and the colours are perfect for Spring! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Love your summer colours and the way youu made this. Realy beautiful.

    XX

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I love that wonderfully interesting background with all the different elements. The tulle adds a stunning extra layer too, and makes the whole tag shine. Gorgeous project!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. gorgeous tag Macarena...there is always so much beautiful colour texture and detail in your work...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. This is so pretty, Marzena! Love the layering and texture you've created! The colors really build up nice too! Stunning tag! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń