27.03.2017

Things With Wings



Hello there! 
A Monday means a fresh Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!


This week is all about 

THINGS WITH WINGS

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at SSS Store!



First thought was a dragonfly which I absolutely adore or a butterfly maybe.
But finally I decided to use the Cupid which obviously has wings.
This card is quite heavy with a lot of mixed media applied. 
Just take a look:

The texture background is made just by applying gesso in uneven way.
I love the effect it leaves on the surface.
Then I treated it with Infusions and Prima Acrylic Paints 
adding some stamping and some details with rub ons. 




13 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous card Macarena! the colours and textures of the background is fabulous and I love that you used a Cupid :-) Very cute and absolutely stunning! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is such a pretty card, Macarena! I love all the textures and splatters, so fun!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. gorgeous textures and layers-the colors are so rich!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. WOW! Stunning texture! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What an awesome take on wings, Macarena! Love what you did here, and your textures are amazing!! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. A cupid!! I would've never thought of a cupid! What a totally original take on this week's challenge. And as always, I am so impressed with your ability to build up beautiful layers and create plenty of gorgeous texture!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. I LOVE the fact you used the cupid on this project, that was such a clever idea and so unique! The card is beautiful and I adore all the texture and layers... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. this is amazing Macarena...I love how you put texture and detail together...have a great weekend...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is such a fabulous creation, Macarena. The texture and colors on this piece are fantastic! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow wow wow .... your textures are amazing and colors unusual but wonderful together! I love your original choice of wings, an angel! Fabulous! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Beautiful card!! Love all the wonderful texture and rich colors. Great idea for a winged thing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń