10.04.2017

HIP HOP


Oh how I love Mondays thanks to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!
I hope you are waiting as impatiently as I do to see what the DT has created.



This week we thought HIP HOP theme would be funny!

Don't forget you can be a winner of $50 and spend it in SSS Store!


Since I am no too much into Hip Hop kind of music 
I went for just a music themed card using a very old music notes
I received from my colleague Jadzia (thank you) and I am sure I will
use them more and more cause the pages are very old, 
yellow-brown distressed by only time. 
 

Before I used the music page, I made my very soft background 
with the Modern Mosaic background stamp which I heat embossed 
with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and then I sprayed it lightly 
with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays - pink and brown 
and finally stamped with Prima stamp and distressed the edges. 


Then I started to play with music notes. 
I glued the page to a solid cardboard and die-cut the Layered Butterfly.
I applied a thin layer of Transparent Gesso and let it dry.


To get the different colors and shades on my buterfly's wings 
I used different Infusions and when I was happy with the result, 
I slightly touched them with Prima Opal Magic Paint and Nuvo Mousse!
Can you see this kind of frozen effect given by mousses? I love it. 


Finally I played with my only Distress Oxide I have at the moment
making layers of shades of brown controlling them by adding water.
I outlined the edges of my musi panel with Distress Crayons.
Finally I glued it to the background and placed the sentiment. 
I hope you liked my music card cause I am pretty happy withh the result :-)

    


Products used:



15 komentarzy:

  1. Great card, love the colors!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Macarena, this is beautiful!! I love the gorgeous colors you achieved on the butterfly and the whole design is breathtaking.

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is stunning! I especially love the blended butterfly! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. The result is amazing! I just love the effects you've achieved on this butterfly - stunning! Hugs, Autumn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Gorgeous card, Macarena! The vintage music paper is wonderful and love that the butterfly emerges from it, I think there is something symbolic going on here! Happy Easter! Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is beautiful and I adore the colours you've used and the effects on that gorgeous butterfly...fabulous work as always, Marzena! Happy Easter... Hugs <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...your butterfly is stunning Macarena...wishing you a Happy Easter weekend...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This is so gorgeous! I love the butterfly and all the shine. Happy Easter!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I Love, Love, Love your card!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Frozen effect is fantastic and Nuvo mousse is now on my wishlist! The butterfly is incredible and the whole design is absolutely beautiful and so clever! Happy Easter to you and your family! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This is such a gorgeous piece, Macarena. The texture on the butterfly and the vintage colors are fantastic! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. What a gorgeously elegant piece of art! I especially like how you left it popping out of the same background you cut it from. And as usual, your colors are beautifully blended! Wow!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. This is so pretty, Marzena! Love it! The butterfly looks amazing! The colors are wonderful! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń