05.06.2017

Masculine



Hi there and welcome to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This week we make MASCULINE projects


and since it's the first challenge of the month 
we showcase specific company products. 
This time it's all about DARKROOM DOOR amazing products. 

As always you can win a $50 voucher 
and spend it in Simon Says Stamp Store!


Sometimes I just need to rest from all the sweet flowers and butterflies 
and make something havier as a masculine card with dark and bold colors. 
I loved the Bold Arrows stamp at sight and decided to use it here. 


Here you can see some pics made during the process.


First I heat embossed the Bold Arrows stamp 
with Black Embossing Powder by SSS 
and then I placed some pieces of Vintage Paper with Gel Medium. 
I applied a Texture Paste through TCW Cubist stencil, 
heated it until bubbles came out and gave some color 
with Distress Oxides: Broken China and Faded Jeans. 


Obviously the color wasn't bold enough so I applied Infusions 
until I was satisfied with the result. 
I took a piece of paper, stamped, heat embossed another Bold Arrow 
and colored its background with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint. 
I placed it all together and added Alpha Cards turning the project
 into a masculine 40th Birthday card. 




   



17 komentarzy:

  1. Fabulous card Macarena :-) I love the bold arrow design and the background colours and textures are gorgeous, love the wrapped twine detail too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The arrow stamp is so perfect for a male card and I just love how you used it! You created some beautiful texture in the background too and I just love the added stitching! Anne x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. La tarjeta es preciosa, gracias por compartir como lo hizo .

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Great job! Projects for guys are always hard!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wow, I love all the texture on your card, Macarena! Love the color combination too. Fabulous card!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Your background is amazing Macarena! I love the bold pocket you sewed on and tucked the numbers into it - can use it for any year which is a wonderful idea! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Fabulous! Love the color combo and the distressed look! :D


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. So awesome Macarena!!!! Love this project, the backrgound you created is phenomenal! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Oh my goodness! You have done it again! Every time I see one of your projects, I am ready to buy all the supplies you used and try to do your amazing background techniques! You must have the most amazing brain ever because you're always thinking of such interesting things and I love your work!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Totally awesome card!
    Love the fact you used newsprint.
    Great bold design with all the layers.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Amazing background Macarena...love the details! Brilliant...Hugs xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Wow.. the texture you created on the background is amazing. Love your stitching on the embellishments, too. Great design! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. The texture on this card is fabulous, Marzena and I love the colour combination you've used...it really is striking and creates a real wow factor! Hugs <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. wow...love how you used the bold arrow stamp...wonderful bright colours and gorgeous texture...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Wonderful card Macarena! I love how you used that arrow stamp, it really looks fantastic here.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Fabulous card!!! Love the texture and colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Use embossing powder black with this stamp is fantastic and I could never thought to make it! Fabulous use of Infusions, background is so gorgeous! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń