5.06.2017

Masculine



Hi there and welcome to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
This week we make MASCULINE projects


and since it's the first challenge of the month 
we showcase specific company products. 
This time it's all about DARKROOM DOOR amazing products. 

As always you can win a $50 voucher 
and spend it in Simon Says Stamp Store!


Sometimes I just need to rest from all the sweet flowers and butterflies 
and make something havier as a masculine card with dark and bold colors. 
I loved the Bold Arrows stamp at sight and decided to use it here. 


Here you can see some pics made during the process.


First I heat embossed the Bold Arrows stamp 
with Black Embossing Powder by SSS 
and then I placed some pieces of Vintage Paper with Gel Medium. 
I applied a Texture Paste through TCW Cubist stencil, 
heated it until bubbles came out and gave some color 
with Distress Oxides: Broken China and Faded Jeans. 


Obviously the color wasn't bold enough so I applied Infusions 
until I was satisfied with the result. 
I took a piece of paper, stamped, heat embossed another Bold Arrow 
and colored its background with Distress Oxide Peeled Paint. 
I placed it all together and added Alpha Cards turning the project
 into a masculine 40th Birthday card.