18.09.2017

Shimmer and Shine



If it's Monday it's also time for SSS Monday Challenge!
This week it's all about 

SHIMMER AND SHINE


As always there is a $50 voucher waiting for one random winner 
who could spend it in the greatest Simon Says Stamp Store



My card is two color and very shiny project.
On the close-ups below you can see the shine of all of the details.


First I took my cardstock and covered it with a thin layer of Gesso.
Then I usd my favorite SSS Large Dots stencil with Grit paste.
I covered all the surface with Opal Magic Violet-Gold acrylic paint.
The second layer of color were Distress Oxide Inks: pink and purple.
I also colored the left side of all my dots with Hickory Smoke Crayon. 
Finally I applied the Platinum Nuvo Mousse on the dots and edges.


I cut out the Sizzix Ornate Frame and colored with silver spray 
as well as the butterflies. I placed the frame with 3D dots. 
I added a circle frame just for fun and some pieces of the circle 
in the bottom and the corner. 
Finally I placed the Paper Dolls girls in the frame and black 
and white Botanical  flowers in the bottom. 





Products used:




13 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous card Macarena :-) I love the pink and silver together, so pretty, and the details are fabulous! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is so pretty, Macarena! I love the colors you used together and all the pretty flowers around the border are beautiful.

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fabulous colour palette and love all the shine together with those wonderful Paper Dolls, thank you for sharing it! Deb xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. love the pink and silver combo Macarena...what a stunning project with the addition of botanical layers and paper dolls...love it hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love this mixed media project you did Macarena, love the striking pink it is perfect with the silver!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow... this is such a gorgeous creation, Macarena. The Layered embellishments and the soft color scheme are fabulous. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Another gorgeous piece of art and I love the colours you've used, they just look so striking and create such an impact...it's wonderful Marzena! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This is so pretty Macarena! And I love the pink together with the black and white, and all the wonderful details.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow, wow, wow! You do girly so well! What a gorgeous color combination and I love how you made pink look so sophisticated. You have an amazing range of styles and artistic looks that you can pull off and I always look forward to your projects.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is just delightful in the pinks and neutrals! Love all the wonderful layers you've added! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Such a stunning card, Marzena! Love the way you use the paper dolls! The black and white elements with the gorgeous pink is such a pretty combo! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. black white and pink is so fabulous! love love love this combo! As always your design and your texture are amazing! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń