25.03.2019

Butterfly


Hi there! 
Join us this week over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 
and PLAY WITH PAINT


As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher 
and spend it at the Simon Says Stamp Store.


This is my shabby vintage spring calling card.
I played with my new Prima stencil and I really love it. 



I used the Metallique Dark Velvet paint with the stencil and as you can see, I saved some more negative patterns from it, I will use them up later. 
Then I sprayed everything with some Distress Oxide Sprays.
Finally I smeared the base with a white chalky paint and the Opal Magic paint, all with the dry brush technique (my favorite!)


For the background I used the Rose Lattice stamp with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide and then sprayed it with Vintage Photo Distress Spray.
Finally I cut out the butterfly and the flowers and added a thin wire, 




Products used: