1.04.2019

Foiled



Hi there on the first day of April. The theme for this week is

DON'T BE FOOLED BE FOILED!

We are showcasing today the Gina K Designs products, 
be sure to check all the DT projects and get inspired :-)


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


I made a vintage and well distressed card using for the first time
the Gina K foils and having lots of fun experimenting with them.


First I stamped the Tim Holtz Inventor 2 stamp with the embossing ink 
When the powder melted and still was hot, I applied the foils sheet 
on the stamped images and rubbed well with a bone tool. 
The foil sticked to the melted powder and gave a beautiful glitter look.


Then I made the same with Tim Holtz Entomology stamp and played 
with Distress Oxide Sprays to make the backgrounds. I used only two colors 
Walnut Stains and Hickory Smoke and they were absolutely enough. 

which I love for their double color look and a thick structure.
Here I used the Aged Silver Enamel which has also black flecks. 
I applied it randomly on my blooms and aroind the card. 


I placed my composition on a vintage base made with Distress Oxide inks:








Products used:




Would like to join the challenges: