9.09.2019

Back to school


Hi everyone!

It's September which means we are celebrating 
STAMPtember all month long.

That is why this week's theme is STAMP IT using SSS stamps. 


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it over 


Since here in Poland all the primary and secondary school students
start their school year on first day of the month, I made a very quick 
and easy tag with a proffesor and an alphas full bakground.


I stamped in black on black and applied clear embossing powder.
Then I just used one of my fave techniques - dry brush painting.
I used white gesso in a very tiny amount and kept smearing on my tag
several very thin layers until I was happy with the result. 


I took a leftover of my last project with alcohol inks and cut out the letters
which made a nice contrast to the black background.