2.09.2019

Don't look back



This week we all are using 
SOMETHING CLEAR
which means we'd like you to use acetate/vellum/etc. 

We are also showcasing amazing VISIBLE IMAGE products.
They produce totally awesome stamps and stencils.



As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


On this project you can see my very FIRST attempt to alcohol inks.
(I used another one for my ATC challenge two weeks ago)


I love the beauties people make with them and wanted to try them too.
My make it's totally not like all those I saw on internet
but at least I started and tried. Still don't now if it's my thing...


For my background/frame I used up a base full of distress oxide 
and standard inks which I made some of those days without a mojo. 
Love to make them in advance and then just pick up one when I need it. 


For the focal point I stamped on a rigid acetate with StazOn ink.



And used beneath my alcohol inks base. 


Some close ups:





Products used: