15.06.2020

Splashes


Hello crafters!
This week we're playing with SPRAYS AND SPLASHES


Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher for this challenge.


I made a colorful tag once again. It seems I need some colors in my life.
After watching last Saturday's demo about Distres Glazes, 
I decided to use some techniques just for fun and I've had a really nice relaxing time.  




These are some steps I took to make my tag:


1. Colored the background using several Distress Inks and Oxides. 
I used my fave technique with applying the Distress Glaze 
through a stencil as a sealer and then put colors on it. 

2. Stamped some patterns and applied some Distress Embossing Glazes. 
Unfortunately I took them off too strongly and very little amount left 
so the patterns are almost invisible. A lesson for future :)

3. Stamped the gear image with Walnut Stain and used two colors 
of Distress Embossing Glaze to give an interest inside the gears. 
Love this soft but shiny effect. 

4. The frame was colores with red paint and sprinkled with red Embossing Glaze. 




Products used: