15.08.2022

FUN with STENCILS


Hello everyone!
This time we're inviting all of you to join us and have

FUN with STENCILS



Simon Says Stamp Store is offering the $25 voucher.


which I decided to build a background with and had a really relaxing time. 
Here below you'll find a step by step pictures of how I made the background. 





1. I used several Distress and Oxide Inks through the stencils with random numbers.
2. Each number then was covered with clear embossing powder and heated up. 
3. The numbers made with Distress Oxide inks were spritzed with water before. 


4. I sprayed the ink on stencil and stamped its negative on another piece of paper. 
I know the numbers are in reverse but I don't mind, 
that's a cool background for another project. 
5. When all the numbers were ready and embossed I played with a mix of browns 
to cover the blank space around them.
6. Added black shading to the numbers and sewed the edges.

 

Products used: