4.12.2012

2 B Happy

Don't forget 2 be HAPPY - this is the theme of the card I've made for my Man-Friend because he forgets it too often. Inside of the card there are a lot of sentiments, memories that will make him smile even in some hard moments, I will ask him to look this card and read what's inside just to not forget to be happy and to catch the happiness from each short while, small thing and to never forget it. I hope this card I've made with love, will make his dark days...

So, the card is made in totally vintage and distressed way, just as I love it :-) I'm crazy about making older the papers, embellishments, stamps and the final look of what I'm doing. I guess this way the things are getting sweeter and hotter.

I would like to play along with some challenges at blogs I've just discovered hoping I would be able to participate starting from now :) The challenges are:

Playing in Paradise #95 Mr Masculine at Scrapbooker's Paradise
#40 Distressing at Sugar Creek Hollow
PSC57: Recognize Someone  at The Perfect Sentiment
Challenge #8 Anything goes at Challenges 4 Everybody


Sorry for the number of photos but there are so many details that I just had to :)

Front:

 
Inside:

I'm sooooo proud :) of this litlle envelopes 'cause there are my first hand made :)




Back:

Thanx for scrolling to the end with patience :-)
Hugs...