10.12.2012

December/Christmas/Winter/Memories...

Hello everybody :-)
Today I'm coming with my third canvas regarding memories of my childhood. This time it's absolutely winter and Christmas theme with the photo of mine when I was approx. 10 years old :-) Oh my! When was it????!!!! Ok, I sdhouldn't better count the years to avoid a deep depression :D

I wanted to make this project in light snowy colors, white, light grey, with a splash of a deep red just to make it warmer. I am satisfied with the result :-)

I was inspired by the sketch posted on December Challenge at Once Upon A... Sketch:





and by absolutely cute photo from Week 138 at City Crafter Challenge Blog:















 Please look at what I did about them:

 (The jurnaling is hidden below the photo on a small tag at the right side)

 
I'm willing to play along with my canvas in the following challenges as well:

* Shopping Our Stash: Challenge #80 Winter
* Go Fish Challenge Blog: Challenge #30 Christmas Theme
* Cupcake Craft Challenges: Cupcake 222 Merry Christmas
* Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #40 So this is Christmas
* Fussy and Fancy: Challenge #77 I Love Christmas

Thank you for your visit and have a happy day :-)