7.08.2017

Happy Birthday



Today at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge there is a special post 
and a special occasion because it's our SEVENth BIRTHDAY!!! 

Can you believe it? Seven years of all the fabulous inspirations!


Since the celebration is so special there couldn't be another theme than

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Since it's first Monday of the month and taking in consideration 
this special occasion, we showcase this week Simon Says Stamp 
exclusive products. If you have them, please apply them in your 
projects and share them with us asap. 

To encourage you even more, let me say that due to our B-day
we have this week not one but TWO $50 VOUCHERS
for two random winners who could spend them at SSS Store!



I went into a Birthday card with a very mixed-media background
and kept in my favorite pink/purple color combo.
See the details and close ups below! 



I applied Distress Grit Paste through Large Dots stencil by SSS 
and gave a bit of shine by applying Opal Magic Violet-Gold paint. 


Then I went to the best part - coloring with Infusions and Metallique paints.
When the result ws the way I wanted, I calmed down the rich purples with White Gesso applied with a dry brush and Nuvo Mousse Pure Plainum. 
I really loved the steps of coloing and the final effect. 


I colored the words with the same Metallique Paints and the leaves with Distress Oxide Peled Paint and covering the color with gesso and Nuvo Mousse too.





Products used: