9.10.2017

Beautiful Moments





This week we want you to make 

NOT A CARD

Is it challenging enough? 
I am so curious what you will come with!

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at


It's been a time since I made my last canvas panel so decided to add another one to my home collection and this one I kept in purples and violets.
Please check the steps I took to make the background and be inspired!


Cut out six Drip Drop elements and adhered them by two to make them thicker.
Glue them to the panel and cover all the surface with a thin layer of gesso.
In the bottom I used leftovers of Drip Drop and covered them with Mosaique stencil and modeling paste. They match so cool together!


Add some modeling paste to the cut out elements making an uneven texture.
Sprayed the whole panel with a soft pink spray.


Play with Magenta and Blackcurrant Infusions until the colors suits you.
Add a bit of dark Dusty Concord Stain to give more dramatic look. 








Products: