06.11.2017

Thanks



Welcome to another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.


This week we want you to make a project about

THANKS/THANKSGIVING

This week we also ahowcase INDIGOBLU products!
If you have some of them, we'd love to see them used. 

As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it at


I have made my second ever set of ATCs. 
I guess it's impossible to limit myself and make only one at a time, 
I think I will always need a pair of them :-)
These are in a quite Autumn mood with warm and goldish colors. 

 

I started with stamping background with Indigoblu Cross Hatching.
I used my TH Tonic Stamp Platform and Archival Watering Can Ink.
I stamped on a watercolor paper double ATC size and cut it in half after.
I played with Distress Oxides until I was happy with the color blending.
After that I applied Modeling Paste mixed with
Prima Metallique Acrylic Paints through TCW stencil
and heat dried until it bubbled. 
Then I cut out SSS Thanks words and painted with Prima Metallique Paints. 
The edges were marked with Distress Crayons and the same metalic paints. 
Finally I placed some paper dolls and a metal brads to finish the set. 








 

17 komentarzy:

  1. Love these ATC's, Macarena! The colors are awesome and the texture is amazing. Love them!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous ATC's Macarena :-) the paper dolls are very cute and the backgrounds and textures are fabulous! LOVE them :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. LOVE these, Macarena! No one would ever guess this is only the second time. You make that cross hatch stamp look amazing, like plaid! Great colors and love the drippy raised texture! Cool!! hugs, Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wonderful ATCs, Marzena!!!!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Stunning ATC's! I love the brass accents! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful card! The modelling paste with the Prima Metallique acrylic paint looks stunning ­čśü. Wishing you a happy week and weekend! J ­čśŐ

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. These ATCs are stunning...the detail and texture on them is amazing and the colours are just perfect! Wonderful work as always, Marzena! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. wow you know i love when something is higlhy texturized!!! and I LOVE Your projects!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Such gorgeous ATCs! I love the rich colours that you used and of course the gorgeous metallic paste texture.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. LOve love love your ATCs! FAbulous colors and I love so much your use of Prima Metallic Paint, they give a fabulous look to your project! BArbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. so beautiful Macarena, love how you used the stamp and the shimmer and shine is gorgeous...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. These are amazing. I love the stunning molten gold texture - and I completely agree that ATCs need to come in pairs and groups very often!
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. You are clever to use the tiny paper dolls on ATC's and these look great.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. You definitely should keep making ATC's because these are fantastic! The colors are both bold and beautiful and I love the metallic tones!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Wow.. the texture you created is amazing on this piece, Macarena. Such a stunning design! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. These ATC's are so pretty, Marzena! Love the dark warm fall colors. They are so lovely. The thanks is amazing and love the blown up bubbled modeling paste! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń