4.06.2018

Trust Your Heart



Here we go with another Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Since we're in full Spring, this week's theme is 
ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL
which means we want you to apply lots of colors!



As it's a first Monday of the month, we showcase a particular brand.
This time we use PAPER ARTSY products!  

 As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


My card is full of colorful flowers and has a textured background.
Take a look below and learn how I have made it. 


1. I chose the Infusions colors for the background.
2. Used the Mosaic stencil and modeling paste all over the surface. 
3. Covered the paste with Prima acrylic paint.
4. Applied Infusions and activated the colors with water.


5. Since I wanted the background to be brighter, I covered ot with mousse.
6. Needed to be even much brighter so used white acrylic paint and mousse. 
7. For the central panel I used oval die (thanks, Sandra!) and embossed it.
8. Colored the oval with acrylic paint and spritzed with several colors of oxides.


Then I played with Jofy minis and made a huge bouquet behind the girls. 





Products used: