21.01.2019

Alcohol



This week over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge we want you to use 
ALCOHOL  (drinks or inks) on your projects! Isn't it fun?


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it over


Since I am a wine and this Tim Holtz stamp set lover,
 I made a celebration card with a bouquet of wine glasses instead of flowers. Those who love wine will understand, lol. 


I applied the wine glasses stamps on a watercolor paper using Black Soot Distress Ink and then colored them with Candied Apple Distress Spray.
During the coloring the black ink mixed with the red one which I initially thought it would destroy my glasses but then I realised that due to the black touch, my wine color got more depth and I loved the mix of colors. 


Then I started to make my background using Texture Crackle Paste throught the Large Dots stencil which is the one of my favorite stencils. After that, I applied some yellow and green tones of Infusions and sprayed all the surface with Ground Espresso Distress Spray. When it all dried out, I smeared the background with a very thin layer of white gesso and Mother Of Pearls Nuvo Mousse.
This way I got a softer brown colors which turned out with a bit of leather look. 


Finally I mixed some green tones of Distress Inks and cut out the leaves.
I tied a giant bow and placed the Celebrate word on it. Voila!






Products used: