07.10.2012

Bargello

I read the comment of Mynnette below yesterday's card and she was inviting me to join Technique Tuesday challenge. To be honest I didn't know what is BARGELLO until I entered TT site today morning :-)
I tried and I really like this technique because it gives many possibilities to create something interesting and original. So there comes my first bargello card... I hope you like it and I will surely repeat this technique in my future projects. Thank you Mynnette for show me somethning new :-)




As the colors are my favourites and fit well to the Challenge 20 - Purple at Creative Card Crew, let me join you this week with my bargello purple card...

Jako, że kartka została stworzona przy nieodzownej pomocy linijki, co z resztą widać na zdjęciach... chciałabym ją zgłosić również na Wyzwanie #17 - Od-linijki ogłoszone na blogu Galerii RAE.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich zaglądających :-)



7 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! Purple is my favorite--I adore the shades you've chosen! Gorgeous use of the bargello technique--thank you for joining us at Technique Tuesday! We appreciate your participation!!! PS: I have a DT call on my blog for a new challenge that will start in January if you are interested! HUGS! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Truly beautiful! I love the purples that you chose for your card and the sentiment medallion is just wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Technique Tuesday!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is so pretty! Great use of the technique and the sentiment and flowers are perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Tuesday. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Afternoon Macrena, thank you so much for joining us at Mynettes Technique Tuesday challenge this month. We really do appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to enter and hope to see you again next month.
    Love your card, it's so pretty and feminine. Wonderful use of colour and fabulous take on the technique hugs Karen TT Crew

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Your card is really beautiful! Love the colors and the patterns you chose! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Technique Tuesday!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Bardzo fajna karteczka :)
    Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Galerii RAE :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń