29.12.2012

Good times...

So, there it is - my 4th canvas with the photos of a very small ME :-)
This time I am having so happy time playing with my Grandma (it would be a great gift for the Grandma's Day if she were still between us). There is still place for it on my wall :-)
So this one was inspired by the Sketch #240 at Creative Scrappers and by the one posted at Skissedilla Sketch # 190. They are quite similar so I decided to join both challenges. Regarding the colours required in Colour Palette Challenge #8 at Scrap Friends, this one goes there as well :-)
That's funny because I'm joining all this blogs challenges for the first time :) hoping I will visit them weekly starting from now...
Ok, this is my take on:









Good night :-)

6 komentarzy:

  1. Love your liquid pearls & this has a gorgeous vintage vibe...great use of our colour palette at Scrap Friends & hope you join in again:):):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ...I totaly agree with you...summertime is so precious! Lots of memories there! Great LO Macarena, good luck with the challenges too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I LOVE HOW THERE IS A SMALL HINT OF COLOUR IN THE PAGE, GREAT TAKE ON THE SKETCH, THANKS FOR JOINING IN WITH US AT CREATIVE SCRAPPERS

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Great page, love the set up and the photos is great too! Nice soft colors!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What great photos to scrap! Such special memories for you! Great colours - love the softness and vintage feel to them.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. this is such a sweet layout..love the pearls :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń