10.12.2012

December/Christmas/Winter/Memories...

Hello everybody :-)
Today I'm coming with my third canvas regarding memories of my childhood. This time it's absolutely winter and Christmas theme with the photo of mine when I was approx. 10 years old :-) Oh my! When was it????!!!! Ok, I sdhouldn't better count the years to avoid a deep depression :D

I wanted to make this project in light snowy colors, white, light grey, with a splash of a deep red just to make it warmer. I am satisfied with the result :-)

I was inspired by the sketch posted on December Challenge at Once Upon A... Sketch:





and by absolutely cute photo from Week 138 at City Crafter Challenge Blog:















 Please look at what I did about them:

 (The jurnaling is hidden below the photo on a small tag at the right side)

 
I'm willing to play along with my canvas in the following challenges as well:

* Shopping Our Stash: Challenge #80 Winter
* Go Fish Challenge Blog: Challenge #30 Christmas Theme
* Cupcake Craft Challenges: Cupcake 222 Merry Christmas
* Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Challenge #40 So this is Christmas
* Fussy and Fancy: Challenge #77 I Love Christmas

Thank you for your visit and have a happy day :-)



10 komentarzy:

  1. This page is gorgeous. Lots of yummy layering going on here.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a beautiful page this is ... such a lovely use of those colours ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Oh how gorgeous!! These colors are just amazing and I'm loving the distressing. SO glad you joined us at OUAS!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Es una preciosidad de trabajo
    ¡Viva la creatividad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haces unas cosas muy bonitas y muchas gracias por compartirlas.
    Besos de colores y bendiciones

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Ann xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a great Christmas themed LO this is. I love your use of red throughout the page - not always so easy to do! Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Just fabulous, love the vintage feel with gorgeous layering! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Such an amazing page with a lovely vintage feeling! Love all the gorgeous details!! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This is an absolutely beautiful layout. I also love the combination of the colors, you stuck to three shades of beige, black and red and it makes the layout look wonderful.
    Happy 2013, Andrea

    By the way, I also participated in the challenge, have a look at my blog, and if you like, you can even become a member of my blog http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Gorgeous page... adore all your shabby layers and beautiful elements!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń