09.12.2012

"Yesterday"

This is second of my very private canvas, the first one I will show it within one week, till then it's Top Secret :)
The canvas contain my photos when I was a child. I'm going to make my own gallery on one of the walls of my house. There are two canvas left and plenty of pictures of this sweet girl :P so I promise there will be a least two more projects like this one.

This layout was based on the Sketch #12 posted at Scrap Africa so I'd like to join it with my project:







I was so happy I found another blog where I do not have to make Christmas cards that I'd like to play along with Challenge #6 Anything but a card at Live&Love Crafts :-)

Thanx for stopping by and have a nice day!

6 komentarzy:

  1. This is stunning!!! I can't wait to see more of your canvases!! I'm sure when all are done and hanging on your wall it will be SPECTACULAR!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love all the details and the wonderful photo's! Super heritage page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Oh WOW, I LOVE the amount of work and effort you obviously put in this stunning layout!!!!! Thanks SO much for playing along with us at SCRAP AFRICA, we love your work. Smiles, Rene' :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a wonderful project! And thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa as part of it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I Love all your techniques. Gorgeous heritage page. Thank you for taking part in the challenge at Scrap Africa.

    OdpowiedzUsuń