13.07.2013

Everyday I love you more


OMG! They did it again! The Dynamic Duos Team put my favie color duo at Dynamic Duos#61 Soft and Subtle with Light Pink and Sand and I couldn't resist... Ok, I didn't even try :-D I just LOVE soft pink combined with kraft, sand, brown, etc! This is the most beautiful color combination I know. To be honest I've never been on Sahara Desert so I do not know exactly what color the sand is there but I guess that it's a little bit similar to the one I used on my anniversary card :) I love the color names! Pink Pirouette - isn't it lovely??? 
My pink/sand card was based on the cute sketch from Retrosketches#72 and goes for the Sketch#5 until21.07 at Smile and Scrap as well...










6 komentarzy:

  1. How pretty! I love the flowers and the floral background. Glad you loved our duo and thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful! I love all of your floral elements and the layered hearts. So happy to see how you've used the sketch!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the layers, the beautiful floral background, and your flowers! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! see you next time! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is beautiful! Those paper flowers and hearts are just adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!

    enjoy *~*

    OdpowiedzUsuń