10.07.2013

Together forever!


This was a challenge when I was asked to make a weddding box with green and yellow and the main theme was a tree! I tried to manage somekind of tree at the centre of the box but finally I quit the idea and focused on the branches at every side of the box. 
My green color used on this box is quite soft and brighter than the Gumball Green but I'd like to play with DD#60 Bright Yellow and Bright Green anyway :-)
The other challenge I'd like to join is the Задание Вдохновение "НЕклассическая свадьба" at The Artchoice (the blog I have just discovered!!!)
There are more! Challenge#72 "Animals" at Scrapki, with my birds, 
Challenge#218 at Cupcake Inspirations;  
Challenge#9 Anything goes at Love to Scrap; 
TTCRD June 9th-15th July Challenge at Through The Craftroom Door; 
Anything Goes Challeng#27 at Avenue 613 (patterned paper, solid color paper, sentiment,  die cut, paper punch, liquid perls, glossy accents, bling, ribbon); 
ODBDSLC#161 Love Wedding or Anniversary at Our Daily Bread and 
New Challenge "Ribbons and/or Lace" at That Craft Place :-)

 







 




Uff, I know - too much photos but I do it every time with boxes, I just can not make only 2 pictures :D


8 komentarzy:

  1. This is stunning Macarena! There are so many lovely details!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Great project! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. My goodness, what a FABULOUS project!!! I have never made one of these before but I think I am going to have to give it a try :) Stunning details, just wonderful!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, and best of luck to you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a beautiful project!! So much dimension and interest!! Thanks for joining us for our Love, Wedding or Anniversary challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. WOW! amazing! GORGEOUS! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Absolutely stunning! Everything is so well coordinated. Very nice job. Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining Light Challenge this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely, gorgeous! It just comes to life as it is opened! Sooo breathtaking! Those tiny flowers are so delicate and add such a nice touch to this!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń