07.07.2013

You & Me



Ain't it funny? I wanted to make a masculine/boy card with those robots as soon as I saw the Color Combo Challenge#246 but I guess it is more a couple card like for a loving boy or even for a wedding as an alternative for all that sweet butterflies and hearts :-) Ok, so the main inspiration was the Color Combo#246 and their third picture with sweet and funny robots. So I used two robots and all the colors requested and I have had a lot of fun :-) Other challenges that inspired me and the robots go together are: The Pink Elephant Challenge TPE206Shopping Our Stash Challenge#108PPA162 A Festive Color Challenge and Color Throwdown#249. I am not american but I felt quite good in the 4th of July colors :-) I guessmy robots want to join the #192 CAS at Little Red Wagon as well!









7 komentarzy:

  1. Completely and utterly ADORABLE!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping our Stash this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. oh wow, what a fun and fabulous robot card, and yes, you've done brilliantly with the red, white and blue! the sentiment "you and me" is perfect, as well! i absolutely ♥LOVE♥ this one, thank you for sharing it with us as SHOPPING OUR STASH! ♥♥♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Great card! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very cute card, I love those robots, really fun. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. What a fun little card! I'm loving those robots! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń