12.04.2015

Thinking of you



Hello there! I'm coming today with this sweet scene made from IBS stamps.




For my backgroud I have used a page of an old french book just to give some romantic look.


 Then I stamped Paris Love stamp twice, once on background and second one on a watercolor paper and colored them a little bit with distress inks and water :-)

 

After that glued with some 3D dots and curled Butterflies' wings to give a dimension which I love.

 

Finally stamped the Sentiment and add some sequins. Do you like it? I do :-)



IBS products used:

Inspired by Stamping Paris Love stamp set   Inspired by Stamping Butterflies stamp set  Inspired by Stamping Spring Bouquet stamp set


I'd love to join the Lawnscaping Challenge: Dimension

5 komentarzy:

  1. Love the dual bflies -- pretty card

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Super! Podoba mi się stempel i te podwójne motyle.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Love the way you added dimension to this card, so romantic and pretty!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous card Macarena! It's so elegant and I love the added dimension with the butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. wow - this card is beautiful!! LOVE the text background! and the watercoloring is beautiful!! those butterflies look like they are going to literally fly right off the card! stunning!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń