21.11.2016

Trio-Tastic




Oh yeah! Another great thme at SSS Monday Challenge!
This week we want you to just use 3 something in your project!
So triple your ideas and join us asap!

As always you can become a winner of a $50 voucher to spend 
in the fabulous SSS Store! Wish you luck! 


My card is still in autumn warm colors that surround me all around this days. 
My 3 something are three embossing powders used on my card. 


First I stamped with Embossing Ink the whole background with Random Circles Create-a-Card stamp by Impresion Obsession and heat embossed it with a Tan Embossing Powder. Then I started to fill the empty (non embossed) circles with diferent Distress Inks and let them dry. 


In the meantime I took my Caged Bird Sizzix die (thanks, Sandra!) and colored the cage with Distress Crayons, while it was still a little bit wet I gave it a touch of the same embossing powder and heated. Lastly I covered the cage with Mettalique Brass Hardware Acrylic Paint giving it a look of a golden cage.
Then I took the bird and gave it a touch of Distress Crayons on the edges, stamped with Polka Dots and Embossing Ink, covered with SSS Clear Embossing Powder and heated. I love the delicate effect it gave on the bird. 


Well, probably due to low temperatures here I needed more use of heating tool so I thought the Wildflowers should be embossed too :-) First I colored its edges with Distress Crayons, then touched them with Embossing Ink and covered with a Golden Embossing Powder, heated and adhered with 3D foam. 




    

Supplies:




10 komentarzy:

  1. Zakochałam się w Twoich pracach i zdania nie zmienię <3 Serdeczności

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Layers of wonderfulness! LOVE all the embossing and the bird and the scene. Fab texture too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful card, Macarena! I love the warmth you've created with the oranges and gold, I can feel the sun shining down! So much fun with the embossing, and I really like all the orange circles! Happy Thanksgiving! Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Wow! What a gorgeous design! I love the oranges and yellows! :)

      *mwah*
      Steph
      Simon Says Stamp!

      Usuń
  4. absolutely gorgeous Macarena...love the colours you used and how wonderful to see one of my favourite TH dies of all time make an appearance...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love your beautiful design, Macarena. The embellishments and details are fabulous on this card! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Macarena your work is fabulous, love this monochromatic mood!!!! The textures are absolutely stunning! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Such a beautiful card...the colours, the background and that gorgeous die cut are just perfect against the background! I love it Marzena... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This is gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! I love the way you incorporated the metallic touches and I like how you placed your bird outside of the cage! It looks like your birdie is truly enjoying freedom! I also think your circle-covered background is stunning! You are the Queen of texture, that's for sure!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow, Marzena! What an amazing piece! Love the warm color palette! It's perfect! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń