21.08.2017

ATCs



 Hello there, here we're back with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!


This week we decided to make something different than always 
and limit the size of the projects to a really small which is 

Artist Trading Card

 This thing is so small but cute at the same time! 
Remember the size of ATC is 2,5 x 3,5'' (6,4 x 8,9 cm)

As always you could win a $50 voucher 
and spend it in Simon Says Stamp Store!


We also have a special challenge for children of 2-16 years old.
Here is the link where you can see all the details.



And here is my ATCs set...
Can you believe that it's my FIRST ATCs ever?
I have been crafting for over 6 years now and have never tried it before!
That was a real challenge for me to limit myself to such a small size. 
But you know what? I really love them and it's absolutely not my last ATC. 


OK, here below are some pics of how I made this set. 
I took a piece of a heavy cardboard and covered it with Clear Gesso. 
Then I played with Distress Oxides (Picked Raspberry/Seedless Preverves) 
and finally I splashed it with White Gesso. Love the effect! 
I cut off two pieces of ATC sizes and used the remaining stripe as a border.


I took some circles left from SSS Ring Frame die (thanks, Sandra!)
and inked them with Distress Oxides ans sprayed with water. 
Loved the moon look like effect. 


I glued the borders and stamped them with sentiments from 
SSS Running WIth Your Heart stamp set as well as a very tiny stars. 
Finally I placed the circles and semi circles, 
gave some touches of Nuvo Mousse and added Paper Dolls. 


Here are some close ups:





Products used: