4.02.2019

Some Red



We ADD SOME RED this week over 
And we're also showcasing Inky Antics products.



As always you can become a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store.



I really can't wait the Spring to come so I decided to call it 
with the flowers and ladybugs. Fingers crossed :)


It's a really simple card to make, I stamped and embossed the base 
with the SSS Grid stamp, then colored my base in blue, 
glued the SSS Rings die cuts (Thanks, Sandra!).
Then I changed my mind (yes, I am a mess) and covered the base 
with a layer of white gesso cause I needed the rings to be more visible.
I colored the insides with oil pastels and covered with white again. 
I wanted the background to be very light and not interfere with the rest.
Finally I stamped and embossed the edges with stitching.  


Then I stamped, colored and die cut the ladybugs and covered them 
with glossy accents. The other bugs will be used for further projects.


The words in Polish say: More power to you!







Products used: