2.02.2019

Peaceful


This is a result of an spontaneous evening without having any plan
but just feeling a need of create and express myself. What I need the most
right now is some peace and silence to calm down what's inside of me.
I stepped out from my comfort zone making this pages and building 
the background using lots of scraps of papers, books and other pieces.
I felt strongly inspired by Shawn Petite and I am sure that I will try
more of this kind of projects cause it's really healing and calming.

The sentiment says: The peace really becomes you... 


I used this pieces of dry grass which I got as a part of my B-day gift 
packaging I and already knew it would get a second life soon. 
Thank you, Monika!





Joining the challenges:

inspired by the grass and the grungy backgrounds 

January challenge - Coolness

inspired by the color palette and using a grass ment to be a trash




#ccbchallenge