18.02.2019

To The Beach



Hello and let me invite you to join our challenge

THINGS WITH WHEELS



As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it 



It took me a while thinking about the things with wheels I could use
and finally I decided to warm a bit the weather with a nautical mood
so used a beautiful ship steering wheel from Prima St. Tropez collection.


I stayed with blue and teal color palette with some vintage brown. 
Lately I discovered a scrap gluying technique for the background. 
I like the texture it gives and of course I needed to add some more
so I applied a texture paste through some TCW stencils.


Then the last stage is to apply several super thin layers of white gesso
with a really dry brush. It's a great fitness for arm muscles, lol. 
But it's worth the magic happening during this process (see the last pic)





Products used: