11.02.2019

Typography



TYPOGRAPHY 



As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it


I am still missing the Spring and it can be seen in all my projects lately.
This is not an exception with all the butterflies and bees. 
The sentiment in polish says "volatile moments"


It's been a while when I used the negative technique with stencils
but it gives such a great effect that I need to remember to use it more.
Here I applied black paint to the stencil, sprayed with water and placed it
reversely on my base from watercolor paper. Love the shades of grey. 
Then I put some black paint on the edges with a sponge. 


My second typography was the Good Reading Background stamp
which I applied the Distress Oxide Rusty Hinge, stamped randomly
and applied the clear embossing powder, I love this effect with oxides.


Then I just placed my bees colored with Distress Sprays and glued them
with 3D foam and finally covered their bodies with Glossy Accents
and the wings with Stella Clear Glitter marker. 



Products used:




Adding this card to the Take It Make It challenge

Take It, Make It Challenge