27.03.2014

Imagine.Dream.Fly



I just felt a need to make a card tonight just to fight unpleasant thoughts...
I chose some challenges as an inspiration and made a mixed card for some of them. 
I used my yesterday's handmade satin flower and cut the beautiful Maja Design papers.


 




This card was inspired by the following challenges:
the great Card Sketch#169 at My Favorite Things
the sweet colors at Color Throwdown#285 
the romantic palette on Blog post#18 at Shabby Chic
the requirements of the Week#211 Bits and Bobbles at The Shabby Tea Room
and the cute palette The Unity Stamp Challenge.

      MFTWSC169




6 komentarzy:

  1. Stunning project...every "bit and bobble" is gorgeous...love you pretty flower, too!! Thank you for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "bits and bobble" challenge!!
    Diane DT

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous with all the layers and soft colors. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So lovely with all the beautiful soft colours!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. This is SO gorgeous Macarena! I'm glad you chose to focus your energy on creating this stunning card! It's absolutely beautiful and your handmade satin flower is amazing!!! I've just started making my own flowers from ribbon and I've only done a few but I'm loving them and how each is so unique--yours is quite scrumptious and I love it! :) Thank you for sharing your wonderful card and talent...please remember that you created this on what sounds like a rather melancholy night, but you chose to overcome it and use your gifts and look at how it has inspired and brightened my day all the way over here in Seattle WA, USA. I think hat's pretty awesome :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. очень красивая работа! :)
    Спасибо от блога Shabby chic!

    OdpowiedzUsuń