17.03.2014

Memories Book - IBS



Hi there!

For today's post at IBS I have made an album/notebook/folder for collecting memories, pieces of anything what makes me remember the beautiful moments. 



Every page has a pocket for this type of regards as photos, coupons, tickets, etc… The cover is made from my old linen trousers :D and looks here better than on me! Much better... 


My album is very vintage with a retro feeling. 



On some of the pages I used the great IBS newest stamps:


On the left side I put the great sentiment about friendship taken from the  Everyday Greetings set:


And on the right side there’s an amazing flower stamp from the Flower Of TheMonth: Sweet Pea set:



There are some more photos of the inside of my memories book:















I would like to play along with Week#210 Anything Goes at The Shabby Tea Room with my project :-)