29.05.2017

Lucky



This couldn't be a better theme 
than the one called 

WE ARE GOING 
AROUND IN CIRCLES



I guess most of us loves circles and use them a lot 
so it's a great reason to join us and become a random winner 
of $50 voucher spending it later at Simon Says Stamp Store


My card includes circles on the background, 
stamped and embossed with two golden colors. 
As I am crazy about circles and leaves, 
I decided to mix both and use them on my mixed-media card. 


I only took a few pictures just to show you how I built my background 
and colored the butterflies.


1. I stamped Rings with Embossing Ink Pad, applied Embossing Powders 
and treated them with my heat tool.
2. I misted the whole background with Lindy's Stamp Gang Bodacious Blush. This mist is lovely, glitter and shiny and I love its muted shade.
3. I added some Distress Oxides to give some depth.
4. I sprayed it with Distress Black Soot and left for drying.
5. I took a piece of a watercolor paper, colored it with Distress Oxides 
and cutted out small butterflies. I highlighted the edges with Distress Gathered Twigs Ink Pad directly from the pad just to get intensive color. 
6. I cutted out Lively die and took the negative piece coloring it with Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint and Wild Honey.
7. Placed it all together with some 3D dots.





   




15 komentarzy:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Macarena! I love the background and the butterflies are amazing.

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous card Macarena :-) the background is fabulous, I love the brown and pink together, so pretty and the stitched detail and the butterflies are beautiful. I love the whole design of this, what a stunner! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This has a happy look, I think cuz of the little butterflies? Anyway, I really like it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. great use of the negative from the die cut and beautiful rich colors!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. So beautiful Macarena...the use of the negative of the die cut is brilliant! ❤

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I love this, Macarena! The circle background is awesome, and love, love how you used the negative die of the leaves! Butterflies add a beautiful touch! xx Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is such a clever creation! I was especially impressed at the way you used the frame portion of the leaf die to create such visual interest. And your color palette is so unique and original!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Love this beautiful card, Macarena. The negative die of the leaves is such a brilliant idea. Great design! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I love how you used that negative piece as a focal point here Macarena. What a great idea! The colours are really gorgeous and so are the butterflies.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is so very beautiful!!! I love how you used the negative of the die cut!!! Fabulous!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. gorgeous project Meihsia...love the wonderful use of colour and the negative die cut...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. oops sorry sorry sorry to adding the wrong name Macarena...having a senior moment kind of a day xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. A really gorgeous project Marzena with so much beautiful texture and detail and such a clever way to use the die to give such a strong focal point... I love it! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Such an awesome project Marzena! Love the colors and the textures!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. This color combo is so original! Love love love! whole design of your card is fantastic! barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń