29.05.2017

Lucky



This couldn't be a better theme 
than the one called 

WE ARE GOING 
AROUND IN CIRCLES



I guess most of us loves circles and use them a lot 
so it's a great reason to join us and become a random winner 
of $50 voucher spending it later at Simon Says Stamp Store


My card includes circles on the background, 
stamped and embossed with two golden colors. 
As I am crazy about circles and leaves, 
I decided to mix both and use them on my mixed-media card. 


I only took a few pictures just to show you how I built my background 
and colored the butterflies.


1. I stamped Rings with Embossing Ink Pad, applied Embossing Powders 
and treated them with my heat tool.
2. I misted the whole background with Lindy's Stamp Gang Bodacious Blush. This mist is lovely, glitter and shiny and I love its muted shade.
3. I added some Distress Oxides to give some depth.
4. I sprayed it with Distress Black Soot and left for drying.
5. I took a piece of a watercolor paper, colored it with Distress Oxides 
and cutted out small butterflies. I highlighted the edges with Distress Gathered Twigs Ink Pad directly from the pad just to get intensive color. 
6. I cutted out Lively die and took the negative piece coloring it with Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint and Wild Honey.
7. Placed it all together with some 3D dots.