1.05.2017

Great Outdoors



Hello there on the first day of May! 
The time absolutely flies!


Since the days are getting warmer, let me invite you to 

GREAT OUTDOORS

This week we are showcasing great PAPER ARTSY products.
You do not have to use them but if you have any 
we'd like to see them on your projects. 

Don't forget you can be a winner of $50 and spend it in SSS Store!


 My Art Journal pages were made with love for birdsongs. 
I can hear nordic-walking through a huge park close to the place I live.
 I am in love in birdsongs since ever. 
For me there are 3 most beautiful nature sounds: 
birdsongs, rain falling and the sound of the sea.
These three make me chill, relax and feel comfy and peaceful.

As for the Paper Artsy products, I used almost all of Infusions 
and two Mini Jofy stamps. The list of products you can see below the post. 


Here are some close-ups of the stages of my work:

1. Cover the pages with gesso and give a texture using kissing technique
2. Adhere with Gel Medium some leftovers on the edges. 
Here I used Trellis Bigz die.

3. Take all your Infusions and then decide about colors to use :-)

4. Cover the surface with Slime and Golden Sands Infusions and water.
5/6. Point up the edges with Sage and after, with Rocky Road Infusions.

7. Stamp the twigs of Mini Jofy with Distress Walnut Stain Oxide Ink.
8. Stamp some leaves from Mini Jofy 46 and give the color with Slime. 
9. Fussy-cut the leaves and place them with 3D dots.

10/11. Cut some Tattered Florals from a heavy cardstock and cover them 
with a thin layer of gesso. Color the flowers with Magenta 
and Blackberry Infusions.

12. Cut Caged Birds out of a solid cardboard and cover with gesso 
giving some texture. Color them with Infusions and water. 

13. To get BIRDSONG sentiment I used two Simon Says Stamp dies 
and combined the letters of those diferent fonts. 

Finally I gave a light touch of Nuvo Mousses to the birds and flowers 
just to highlight the texture and colors. 
In the end I put some Nuvo Drops inside the flowers. 
I added music notes from Botanical Rubons and splashed the surface 
with gesso and Distress Oxide mixed with water. 












Produstc used: