7.01.2019

Something New



Welcome in the NEW YEAR everyone.
Here we come with the first Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 
this year and the theme of course is 

SOMETHING NEW!

This week we showcase the Simon Says Stamp products 



Remember you can be a winner of a $50 voucher 
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


I have made this card for my crafty friend's Birthday.
She is a quite hard music lover and this Marylin Manson saying
was just perfect for this occasion. 
I went into a black and white project with a touch of a vibrant red.


I used two of my new stamp sets: SSS Damask Background 
and AALL&Create Musical Gears 59


I stamped a lot of times the background stamp with three shades o
f Distress Oxide Inks and then I heated it to can manage my base 
cause it was really wet.

I stamped the guitar stamp using Distress Oxide Black Soot Ink 
and SSS Clear Embossing Powder - the mix which gives me 
always the best and the most detailed effects. 
Then I only sewed the edges and gave a touch of grey and black. 


Then I stamped the flowers with Distress Oxide Candied Apple Ink 
and used the same SSS Clear Embossing Powder.
Then I fussy-cut them and made a composition behind the main panel. 






Products used: