15.07.2019

Animal magic


It's Monday which means we have a brand new challenge for you.
This week it's all about ANIMAL MAGIC 
We're also showcasing the amazing Tim Holtz products 
which I'm sure you have in your stash somewhere.


As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher 
and spend it at Simon Says Stamp Store


I made a doggy card using lots of Tim's products.
In the end of this post there are step-by-step pictures.
Just take a look, get inspired and join us. 






I took a very thick packaging cardboard and used the BIGZ die
cutting out a mosaic. I painted the cardboard with grey paint randomly.
Then I applied Distress Resist Spray on the edges of my mosaic.
Sprinkled aged silver embossing enamel and heated it up. 
Then I added some drops of resist spray on the rest of the base
and repeated the process of embossing. 


For the background I mixed two shades of blue paints and just applied 
my mixture with a brayer, randomly and uneven. Loved the effect.
So simple and so good looking :-)
I also brighten up the cardboard using Distress Oxide Pumice Stone.
For my little windows I used scraps of papers formerly painted
and added small pieces of an old german and french book pages.
Colored the dogs with distress oxide inks and sprays. 



Products used: