29.07.2019

Good luck



Hello there in a middle of summer. 
Here all is bright and colorful which matches with this week's theme:

BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL COLORS



As always you can be a random winner of $50 voucher
and spend it on crazy shopping at Simon Says Stamp Store.


I've made a colorful butterflies card with a lot of distress inks, 
both standard and oxide. 
I have also made quite many backgrounds in advance.
This was one of them...


I really love the Wings of Change stamp set with all the random 
letters and numbers inside the butterflies. I have beed using them 
already and won't stop too soon cause these are my fave butterflies.


First I played with background, mixing distress standard and oxide
inks and sprays. That was a really massive production last night.
Then I picked this double color one and used as a base for today. 


I also made some monochrome pieces of watercolor paper for my butterflies stamping and fussy - cutting. I love to use Clear Rock Candy crackle paint
over papers colored with distress inks cause it really intensifies the colors. 
I applied it on butterflies and randomly on the leaves. 
I placed it all with 3D dots and tacky glue. 



Products used: