5.07.2019

Brave Heart


Hello there! 
Today I'm sharing my first attempt on Just Breathe stamp by Visible Image.
It's absolutely fabulous! I love it for the design, the size and details. 
It was such a fun to work with it and will surely use it often. 






First I made a background using Distress Oxide spray in Vintage Photo.
Then I stamped several times the thorax with Distress Oxide inks.
I heat embessed it with SSS Clear embossinf powder and added 
touches of Aged Silver Embossing Enamel by Stampendous.


For my background I used the Count Me In stencil as an embossing folder 
on a red metalic paper and I love the result. The pattern embossed so well!. 
Then I rub out the gloss with a sand paper and daubed it with a white paint 
using my fingers. 



My bloody card goes to the challenges:



(fun fact: the old pages were taken from a book about graphology)


Thanks for stopping by,