13.07.2019

Just Be Happy


This is another project for Visible Image GDT.
Besides it's made especially for a lovely lady's B-day.



I made this textured background using VI Butterfly Ink stencil
and my fave Nuvo Expanding Mousse which makes amazing job 
when heated up untill bubbles. Love this texture. 

Then I stamped some circles from Live In The Moment set
and applied my another fave product: Stampendous Enamel Powder.
Love the results it gives, thick and a bit industrial/steampunk.
I also added it to some edge parts of the butterfly wings.

Then I stamped specles from Just Breathe fresh set.


The rest was just a composition of my focal point.
I decided to add some vibrant colors to this shady background.
I really like the final effect and hope she'll like it too :-)






Have a lovely day!