5.08.2019

Happy Birthday!


Hi everybody! This is a special post. 
This week Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge celebrates 9th Birthday!
Can you believe it? What a great anniversary!
That's why this week's theme couldn't be other than

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Besides, this week we are showcasing Simon Says Stamp 
amazing products so if you have them, please share them with us. 



There is more: this week there's not one but two $50 vouchers
you can randomly win and shop at Simon Says Stamp Store!
Isn't is just awesome?


It's a 4th year that I have been working for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and this is absolutely my biggest and greatest crafty adventure. 
I remember the day I was asked to join them and how happy I was.
This is an unforgettable feeling. 
Now in my fourth year I am still as much happy as I was in the beginning.
I feel honoured and appreciated and this is awesome. 

Wishing SSS Monday Challenge much more years ahead!
Happy Birthday!


I made a colorful card using beautiful SSS Sketched Flowers stamp
and a background full of distress inks fun. 



This is the mix of colors I used for my background:


Products used: