19.05.2013

Limited Edition



I can not even remember when I bought this paper with different color robots. I liked so much when I saw it at the shop but sin then I did not use it even once... until today. The same time I saw the Dynamic Duos#53 Black tie and dessert OPTION with option "Kid Theme" I just knew this paper would be the best!
Since the card is very CAS and is dedicated to a boy I'd like to join The Paper Players Challenge#146 Ann's clean and simple Masculine Challenge as well:





7 komentarzy:

  1. What a great card! Those robots are super-cute!! Perfect clean & simple card....you rocked both challenges!!

    Thanks for joining us for Dynamic Duos fun this week. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You are right....the paper is perfect for the challenges! Super cute kid card. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. The little robots are adorable. Perfect card for a little boy! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a cute card! I love the adorable robots, and I love the CAS look of your card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is such a cute card, I love ur cute robots :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. LOL! Cute card and a great way to use these papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. The robots are so cool! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    OdpowiedzUsuń