04.05.2013

Life is good!


Yes, it is... sometimes :) but maybe "sometimes" is enough? Ok, lets say it's not bad :-)

This afternoon I've been searching for some new inspiration, new challenges blogs and I came up with Fusion Card Challenge Blog and I will surely stay with them for long. They are gorgeous with the idea of the fusion of sketches and photos! I love it! I was totally inspired by the Fusion {Hypothesis} #5 and it was almost like {Hypnothesis} :D

After thinking a while I decided to try the FUSION and look what I've done:  


  

Then I remembered other challenges this card might match, so I'd like to join the following as well:
Week#157 "Spring has sprung" at City Crafter
Challenge #7 "Sketch it" at CAS on Sunday
Challenge 267 Come fly with me at Cute Card Thursday
April 15th themed challenge at Cards in Envy
 

Have a nice weekend :*-

12 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous card Macarena!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This is a wonderful take on all the challenges ... so pretty! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Very pretty. So glad you joined us this week at Fusion.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I think this is a winner! I love the more muted colors on the kraft...and the sentiment too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wonderful card ...so rustic...Thanks for joining us @ CAS on Sunday!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. An adorable card!!! LOVE the colors and bird! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Gorgeous card! Just love the cute image, thank you for joining us this week at CCCB!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Really pretty design!! Love that bird image and your colorful design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday! We hope you come back and play with us again! Smiles & Hugs, *Vicki* ~ DT member

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow stunning card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Love the earthy feel. The colors are great, especially on the sentiment.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Such a CUTE card..love all the colors! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    OdpowiedzUsuń