4.05.2013

Life is good!


Yes, it is... sometimes :) but maybe "sometimes" is enough? Ok, lets say it's not bad :-)

This afternoon I've been searching for some new inspiration, new challenges blogs and I came up with Fusion Card Challenge Blog and I will surely stay with them for long. They are gorgeous with the idea of the fusion of sketches and photos! I love it! I was totally inspired by the Fusion {Hypothesis} #5 and it was almost like {Hypnothesis} :D

After thinking a while I decided to try the FUSION and look what I've done:  


  

Then I remembered other challenges this card might match, so I'd like to join the following as well:
Week#157 "Spring has sprung" at City Crafter
Challenge #7 "Sketch it" at CAS on Sunday
Challenge 267 Come fly with me at Cute Card Thursday
April 15th themed challenge at Cards in Envy
 

Have a nice weekend :*-