25.05.2013

Wedding & exploding :-)


It's been a long time since I've made the expoding boxes. I almost forgot how fun it is! I was asked to make one for some wedding next week so I did this in so fresh and spring colors...
My box goes for challenges:
May 2013 blog hop at Capture the moment and it is inspired by this beautiful photo:


Zainspiruj sie #6 Geomertycznie w Pomorskie Craftuje - gdyż na moim pudełku królują kwadraty, w zasadzie całe jest kwadratem
350 cards gifts week gift challenge because the box is a wedding gift where the bride's sister will put some money :-)
Challenge#146 at Papercraft Star cause I always find beautiful the love which join two people in family...
Challenge#46 at Crafty Ribbons
Green and yellow at Make my Monday
Challenge#46 Anything goes at Addicted to Stamps and More